Becoming a successful candidate takes quite a bit of introspection.
You need have compelling answers to the following questions:
- “Why am I running in this election?”
- “Why should someone vote for me?”
- “What will I bring to government that other candidates will not?”
- “What issues am I passionate about?”
- “What are my strengths and weaknesses as a candidate?”
- “How am I able to overcome my weaknesses?”
Your honest answers to each of these questions will become the foundation of the your sales pitch to the voters.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a consultation so that we can work through these fundamental questions together.