Are you considering running for elected office? Do you need a hand to get the ball rolling on your campaign? Do you want someone to bounce your ideas off of and who will give you an honest and educated opinion?
I graduated from the University of Calgary in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Political engagement improves our politics and improves our democracy. One of the very best ways to get involved and to make a difference is to run for office.
I’ve been there. I know first hand that running for office is like juggling hundreds of balls and hoping that none of them hit the ground. There are so many things to do and, if you are new to politics, just getting started can be a daunting task. I believe that many people who would be great elected officials don’t run because they don’t have the time or know how to get started.
I want to be your coach as you start down the electoral path. I want to help you jump over the obstacles that might stop you from running the best possible campaign.
Some of the affordable services include:
- Work with you to distill a clear and effective campaign theme
- Draw up a checklist of all of the steps that you will need to take to run a successful campaign
- Show you to write successful fundraising letters
- Work with you to become a top notch canvasser
- Guide you through process of hiring a local campaign manager
- Design a logo and campaign materials
- Many, many more services
I am proud to work with candidates of all political ideologies. I believe that we all benefit when people aren’t afraid to step up and stand up for what they believe.
Together, we will make a difference.